TATA Wiron creeper mesh cages facilitate bountiful yields by offering a strong support to shoots and by providing vertical as well as horizontal space for plants to grow. Manufactured basis customer insights, our creeper mesh cages are available in variable lengths.
Healthy crops translate to higher yields, and our GI wire welded mesh support the growth of creeper plants such as cucumbers, gherkin, bitter gourd, ridge gourd, pole beans, yard long beans etc.
- One-time investment for complete peace of mind.
- Less dependence on manpower as it cuts down on daily hassles and the labour involved in staking.
- Plants grow naturally in the mesh with more flowering and fruiting leading to higher yields.
- Plants are less prone to crop disease and pests as a result less pesticides are needed.
- Better quality of fruits ensures better market prices.
- Eliminates use of eucalyptus wood and plastic rope, making the mesh an eco-friendly alternative.
- High strength adds longevity and results in a decreased total cost of ownership.
All Tata Wires units of operation adhere to strict quality parameters and are ISO certified.
Click here to view our certifications
7 feet X 12 feet but also available in custom lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet and 100 feet.