Tata Steel – Global Wires India is the country’s largest manufacturer of Tyre Bead Wire. We manufacture and supply the entire range of high quality bronze-coated Tyre Bead Wires. Our products’ sizes range from 0.78 mm to 2.00 mm, for both normal tensile as well as high tensile strength range. We supply Tyre Bead Wires both in returnable spools as well as in pallet form, across India and the globe.
The main function of Tyre Bead Wire is to act as reinforcement. It also helps to get a proper grip of the tyre on the rim. It is virtually used for all types of pneumatic tyres such as trucks, buses, passenger cars, jeeps, OTR equipment, farm equipment, motor cycles, scooters and cycle tyres. The type of tyre and structure of bead rings used help determine the size of bead wire to be selected.
0.78 to 2.20 mm diameter for normal tensile as well as high tensile bronze coated wire.
- Combination of breaking strength and elongation.
- Consistency in physical properties across length.
- Uniform coating with excellent rubber adhesion properties.
- Supply on ready-to-use spools.
- Spools placed in cages for ease of handling and storage.
- Variable pitch winding for trouble-free unwinding during bead making process.
- Multi-layer packaging for corrosion protection during storage and transportation.
- Technical support from our product application group engineers.
- Switchover from pallet form to spool form.
- Bead processing technical support.
- Bead region design-weftless-rectangular, single wire-hexagonal, etc.
- Bespoke development of bead wire grades and sizes.
- Quality Assurance:
- Process Control: Statistical techniques are used for process control of key parameters.
- Accepatibility: Conforms to customer specification or Tata Wiron standard.
- Quantity Report: Each shipment is accompanied by a Mill Test certificate. Short length samples are submitted along with the consignment, as per customer requirements, for ready testing before unpacking.
- India’s leading tyre manufactures: MRF Tyres, Apollo Tyres, JK Tyres, TVS Tyres, CEAT Tyres, BKT and others.
- Leading international tyre manufacturers: Bridgestone, Goodyear and others.
- TS 16949
- QS 9000
- EMS 14001:1996
- ISO 9001:2000